We want to help you have a good time this weekend, and part of that is making sure that this event is a safe space for everyone. You can use the link above to take a look at our full code of conduct policy, but it comes down to this: we want everyone to feel welcome, included, and safe. We’ll be trying to do everything we can to make sure only the best of times are had, and part of that is making clear the support available to you and the expectations we have during the event.
Checklist for your project
What we’re doing
- Ensuring all-gender bathrooms are available and easy to get to from the main floors.
- Providing a quiet rest space separate from the main room for anyone who wants a break
- Encouraging the use of pronoun labels on lanyards
- Making our code of conduct easily available, and communicating our expectations for the weekend
- Checking in with teams regularly to help make sure everyone’s working well together
What you can do
If you want a space to chill out and take a break, or if something happened and you want to check in, let us know as soon as you can (in person by grabbing someone with a crew t-shirt or online via Discord, email, or the phone number in our full policy. We want you to be happy at our events. People like you make our events a better place.